Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Introducing the Ridgecrest Scarf/Cowl!

I've been waiting to release this one for so long! It's one of my favorite and I hope you'll love it too! There are so many options for colors, you can make it match anything.


And for today (Jan. 7, 2015), you can get your copy for free! Awesome, right?







Just head HERE and enter code: RIDGECREST.

And if you decide you can't live without the Ridgecrest Beanie, head HERE to receive a discount on it!




Feel free to share so everyone can enjoy the fun! 

16 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for blessing us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new pattern release, thank you for the offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new pattern release, thank you for the offer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pattern is lovely and I really like the colors! Thank-you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pattern is lovely and I really like the colors! Thank-you for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beanie, but when I print it out, the black background doesn't allow you to read the pattern. Is there a way to eleminate the logo w/black background please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your email and I'll email you a logo-less copy :) (you can email lmatchell@gmail.com or Facebook message me, whatever's easier) :)

      Delete
  7. I WOULD LOVE THIS PATTERN AND THANKS FOR SHARING. I CAN'T FIND THE CODE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your generosity. This type of hat goes well with the teens in our community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pattern. Can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the pattern. Can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely pattern! I have a friend who's going to love this scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete