Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Free Pattern Friday!.... or Maybe Saturday....

Good Morning! So yesterday was free pattern Friday, where I post a new free pattern for you. I had this adorable little puppy ready to type up, but here's what happened- My son had his school Valentine's day party to get ready for, I had to finish Valentine's presents for my boys, we went to visit a friend who just had a new baby.... the list goes on. Then, finally, I had the chance to sit down and type it up, only to discover that the person that plugged the charger in (me) didn't plug it in right. The computer was dead.
So, next week, you get the adorable little puppy pattern. But this week, in light of Valentine's day, I'll have a free pattern code for you! Go to my ravelry store and use code "happyvday" for a free pattern of your choice! Code ends Sunday (2/15) at 11:59PM (PST).
I hope you enjoy, and thank you for understanding! Join me next week again for free pattern Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Stuff happens! Thanks for the free pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My whole week has been like that...lol House hunting is a job!

    ReplyDelete